Sabado, Setyembre 15, 2012

BE CREATIVE AND ORIGINAL


When our professor told us that we have to create a blog and not just a blog that you can write whatever you want to write but an edublog that will be read by millions of bloggers not just here in our country but it can be in the whole world. At first I was disappointed to know that it is a requirement for our next semester to have one because journalism is not my type.



First semester of class has came, first requirement: “you have to post your blog and present it in class”. My reaction was like this “why do we need to present it on class? We already posted it isn’t enough?” yeah! I was so stubborn about that because as I say it a while ago, journalism is not my typeJ. But working on my blog helped me to improve my skills, creativity and originality.


Writing a blog is not an easy thing even if it is a personal blog or an educational blog or any type of blog. Because not just a hundreds or thousands of people will read your blog but millions of them that would like, dislike or even worse criticize your blog. But to avoid certain things like this all you have to be is “be a researcher, original and creative” that’s all you’ve got to have to make a blog.


First, be a researcher, of course you have to familiarize yourself or at least have a background about your topic. You have to put informations with reliable sources. Read books as much as you can, understand the topic and summarize what you have learned. Make sure that your blog is short and direct. Relate yourself as if you were the one researching for that topic and ask yourself “if I am a student searching for this topic will I put this blog as my source?”


Second, be creative. In edublogging you also have to be creative, not because it is “education” you’ll be formal and have plain and dry blog, be creative in an educational way. Creative blogs catches readers and followers. In our presentation in class some of my co bloggers put some games that are related to the topic and some animations, pictures, videos and cool backgrounds, different font sizes and style that emphasizes important words. But be sure that even a small picture you have to site your source that is the second most important policy in blogging. Why second and not first? Here it is,


Lastly and the most important lesson I learned “BE ORIGINAL”. Be original or unique as you are be proud that you creative a helpful source. Just express yourself and share your knowledge that’s all and you’re done.


Blogging is cool and fun to make because it is such a pleasure that you have written a blog that will be read my millions of people and you are proud to say “hey this is my blog and yea it is original”. Create blog as unique as you are, as creative as you are and as knowledgeable as you are.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento